Frequently Asked Questions


Do I need to have a European nationality to work in the Netherlands?

To work in Holland you need a DNI or European passport. It is not possible to work with NIE or residence permit.

Is it required to have an official certificate to accredit the level of English or German?

No, it is not necessary to have an official language certificate, we apply an oral test to our candidates during the selection process to assess whether the level is necessary or not for the job offer.

Who pays the flight ticket to the Netherlands or to Germany?

The flight to Holland or Germany is always paid by the worker.

How can I apply for a job?

To apply for jobs research your job opportunity and click on the botton apply. 

Can I use a Spanish bank account in the Netherlands and in Germany?

Yes, in fact it is mandatory and essential that everyone carry a bank account before going to collect their payroll, because right now it is not possible to open a bank account in these countries.

Where & how can I get my certificate of not having a criminal record ?

The certificate of not having a criminal record is obtained in the Territorial Justice Management closest to your home. On the internet you can easily find the list and addresses of these managements. People who have a Spanish DNI will be able to obtain it at the moment and those who have a passport or DNI of another nationality will have to wait a few days to obtain it.

What should I bring?

You should always bring sheets and towels, quilt or blanket and enough money to be able to meet your personal expenses before receiving the first payroll.

Are work clothes provided?

Safety boots are always provided, and in the case of food companies, gloves and caps are worn daily.

Can I go to work in Holland or Germany with a friend, family member or partner?

In any selection process, people are allowed to go with friends, family members etc. but everyone must pass the interview, take the English test and complete the selection process.

Will I be able to use my current phone in the Netherlands?

Yes, no problem, since there is currently no roaming.

Can the hours I have worked in the Netherlands also be used to obtain an unemployment benefit in Spain?

Yes, once you return to Spain, you can ask Temporales how to obtain the form in which your worked hours in the Netherlands can be registrated. This form you can use as proof of worked hours to apply for an unemployment benefit.


Create your profile on the registration area and upload your CV, so we can know better which opportunities match your requirements. Once your profile is created your CV will reach our database and we will get in touch with you for new opportunities.


Subscribe to our newsletter to receive new job opportunities.